It’s been great…

I love DMU and have enjoyed my 5+ years here but tomorrow* is my last day here!

I’m off to a new challenge and I’m very excited. I’ll be the social media/PR manager for NatraTurf and I’m really excited about the opportunity. But I will, of course, miss all of you, my lovely readers and student bloggers.

In five years a lot has changed and grown. I’ve been involved in some pretty awesome projects and gotten to work with amazing faculty, staff and students.

I want to share a very special thank you to my friends and co-workers in the marketing & communications department. You are all so awesome. I’ve learned so much and had lots of fun over our years together. I will truly miss you!!

* You will see my name on blog posts over the next few weeks because I’ve stockpiled a few to help out my colleagues. Don’t get confused!

2 responses to “It’s been great…

1. Courtney will be greatly missed at DMU and especially by the marketing and communications team! We’re grateful for all her hard work and great contributions. And, CT, remember – Wednesday bucket list!

2. Courtney will be greatly missed at DMU and especially by the marketing and communications team! We’re grateful for all her hard work and great contributions. And, CT, remember – Wednesday bucket list!