Keeping warm? Don’t forget about the pooch!

What better way to say you love your pet than a super warm sweater? How about some booties to protect their precious paws? These latex booties can be bought at any pet store or online. The gal that sold them to me said these were popular with pet owners because they are cheap and disposable in case they get torn. I was going to go for the more durable set but I wasn’t sure if my dog would be able to tolerate bulky paw gear and he wouldn’t be able to feel the ground with them on.

Where’s your favorite place to buy pet clothes?

4 responses to “Keeping warm? Don’t forget about the pooch!

1. We had cheaper ones for our dog, but we’re going to go ahead and get her Mutlucks instead. They’re a great brand, my vet recommended them too. I like to get stuff for my collie with Doctors Foster and Smith (on the web at http://www.drsfostersmith.com/) they have reasonable (often cheaper) prices, deals on shipping frequently, and have the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. I called when we got some elevated bowls for our collie and one of them was chipped, I called and spoke with a real person right off the bat, had my address verified and had a new bowl overnighted to me (at no cost) and received the next day, no hassel. It was great! Our dog has a lot of hair, so she gets bad “snow balls” in her paws in the winter, plus they can actually “burn” their paws on the ice – – imagine us touching a metal pole with a bare hand in freezing temps, yikes! She hates to wear them, but she loves walks too much to fight too much! 🙂

2. We had cheaper ones for our dog, but we’re going to go ahead and get her Mutlucks instead. They’re a great brand, my vet recommended them too. I like to get stuff for my collie with Doctors Foster and Smith (on the web at http://www.drsfostersmith.com/) they have reasonable (often cheaper) prices, deals on shipping frequently, and have the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. I called when we got some elevated bowls for our collie and one of them was chipped, I called and spoke with a real person right off the bat, had my address verified and had a new bowl overnighted to me (at no cost) and received the next day, no hassel. It was great! Our dog has a lot of hair, so she gets bad “snow balls” in her paws in the winter, plus they can actually “burn” their paws on the ice – – imagine us touching a metal pole with a bare hand in freezing temps, yikes! She hates to wear them, but she loves walks too much to fight too much! 🙂