Bucket list?

I know, I know, the movie is now old news but the term has stuck! Des Moines’ Juice Magazine recently did a feature called “I never…” in which staffers tried new things & reflected on some cool things they had done in the past.

Which lead me to wonder what all of you had on your list? Maybe it’s your “Before I’m 30” (or 40? or 50?) list or maybe it’s just a “Before I die” type list. I suppose many of you are accomplishing a big one now – go to grad school – but what else do you want to do? And what weird or crazy things HAVE you done?

6 responses to “Bucket list?

1. If I frankly try to make the list, then it would be non-ending. I did so many things that I forgot some of them. I was a naughty guy both in school and college. But I shall never forget my teachers for their cooperation and love that helped me to be in this place now. It’s wonderful to recapitulate those days.

2. If I frankly try to make the list, then it would be non-ending. I did so many things that I forgot some of them. I was a naughty guy both in school and college. But I shall never forget my teachers for their cooperation and love that helped me to be in this place now. It’s wonderful to recapitulate those days.

3. That was a sad, thought provoking movie. I have added many things to my bucket list such as talk to barack obama face-to-face, Visit Kyoto, travel to many other places, go watch a Broadway musical and lots more. I try to keep the list pretty realistic so I can accomplish some of it.

4. That was a sad, thought provoking movie. I have added many things to my bucket list such as talk to barack obama face-to-face, Visit Kyoto, travel to many other places, go watch a Broadway musical and lots more. I try to keep the list pretty realistic so I can accomplish some of it.