Busy, busy weekend!

You have NO excuse for not having fun this weekend. There’s tons to do around town PLUS Saturday is the 5k at DMU. You can show up early & sign up if you don’t get a chance to do it online.

Sunday is my favoritest day ever — DMU day at the Iowa State Fair. YAY!!!! Find us on the Grand Concourse in a tent with FREE blood pressure screenings, awesome temporary tatts and a giant standup photo prop to stick your head in!

Even if you don’t hit the fair on Sunday (and why wouldn’t you!?) you HAVE to make plans to check it out, at least for an evening. It’s so fun to people-watch, grab some food-on-a-stick and check out all the animals, veggies & cool stuff!

2 responses to “Busy, busy weekend!

1. I know Courtney it was a busy weekend for all of you there. But you must not forget the noble cause behind this effort. I hope you had a great experience out there and got some good chances to do something better.

2. I know Courtney it was a busy weekend for all of you there. But you must not forget the noble cause behind this effort. I hope you had a great experience out there and got some good chances to do something better.