Fave lazy meal?

I just moved to my new place out in Michigan after getting hitched in California, so it’s been a busy month! Although moving to a new place is really exciting, I don’t have any internet at home. (sad face!)

I’m bunking with a buddy too and so to minimize the mess I have limited my cooking to my ultimate lazy meal: spaghetti and canned pasta sauce.

Just when I was ready to add a can of peas (a great fiber source) I couldn’t find the can opener – so I resorted to an alternative (see picture). No worries though, I get a meal card at my current rotation so will most likely absorb all the necessary calories during lunch time and switch to cereal for dinner. This should be an interesting month!

Do you have the ultimate lazy meal?

11 responses to “Fave lazy meal?

1. I keep a bag of potatoes handy when I need a quick semi-healthy snack. Keep butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, and shredded cheese in the fridge. Makes a nice small meal in about 3 minutes that’s arguably better than potato chips.

2. Hi Tea, it’s my pleasure to make a comment on your post. I’m afraid of the way you just battled with the can and let it open. This is not the right way to open the can. Arrange for the Internet and keep in touch with us. Bye.

3. Congrats on getting hitched!Nice to hear from you after a long time.Yeah from your post it is understandable that there were enough reasons for you to be irregular over here.Try and eat healthy.Hope you really have an interesting month ahead of you.All the best for all your future endeavors.Look forward to hearing from you soon again.Take Care.