Daley has been MIA!

Is anyone even checking my blog anymore? Probably not. Sorry I have not been writing lately… life has kind of been consuming. Believe it or not school actually hasn’t been the consuming part but just life.

It’s nearing the end of things here at DMU and my inability to comprehend leaving my friends has made me want to spend every waking moment with them. You would think we would get sick of each other being together every day for 8 hours but it seems that’s not the case. I leave class and within 30 minutes am calling one of my classmates wanting to hang out or just spend time before we are all separated all over the country. It’s kind of a strange thing. You show up as a group of strangers starting down a crazy intense road. Over the year you learn together, stress out together, laugh together and become a family. Its cliché, but its like one big family over here in the PA wing.

My classmates are the ones who have helped me get through classes I never thought possible, listened when I was stressed to the max and just plain made my year. I know this is all sappy but it’s the truth and I have been thinking a ton about it lately with the end creeping up rather fast. We currently only have 18 days of class left….CRAZY…it felt like we just started yesterday.

Anyways, all that to say sorry I have been MIA but I have been spending my time trying to have fun with my friends with the small amount of time we have left. I promise (okay, let’s just go with hope) to update on other things of my life soon.

5 responses to “Daley has been MIA!

1. Yes, I check your blog regularly. But I’m confused. I thought you worked @ DMU instead of attending classes there. Is there more than one person blogging on this site? Your picture looks very different from the picture of the gal with the short fluffy hair do!

2. Hi Machelle!
    Yes, there are many authors on the blog. If you’re reading the posts via email you may not be able to tell that. When you read it on the website we all have a byline. You are probably thinking of me, Courtney, as I do work here, post often & have short hair. Daley is one of our awesome student posters but it’s been a month or so since she’s been able to post!
    Sorry for the confusion!

3. Hi Daley! good to hear from you after a long time.Well as the saying goes- departure is always painful.It is always heartbreaking to depart from friends.Your post has made me nostalgic.Reminded me of my old pals too.Have fun Daley.Make use of the time you have in hand with your friends to the fullest and ya keep us updated too.Would like to hear from you more often.