Grab some popcorn & a soda, it’s movie time!

Today Metromix Des Moines picked their favorite movie theaters in the area which makes a nifty lil guide for next time you wanna catch a flick.

I happen to know DMU students are fond of the Cobblestone 9 theatre on Tuesdays when they have $1 popcorn, $1 drinks & $2.50 candy. Or, if you go between 4 & 6 p.m. any day, it’s $4 for a ticket which is a steal!  (also, FYI, Carmike’s website has $3 off the Alice in Wonderland 3d movie for this weekend!)

Of course, it’s probably cheaper most days to rent a movie & pop your own corn. Netflix has a free trial period & so does Blockbuster if you’re into getting movies delivered to your door!

3 responses to “Grab some popcorn & a soda, it’s movie time!

1. Firstly thanks for sharing all the details.Cobblestone 9 theater really gives a good deal.Didn’t have an idea of all the places that you have mentioned over here.Netflix is an awesome one as i have tried it out myself.Most of the time i rent a movie as i do not get enough time to catch a flick in a hall.

2. The best way to sign up for your Netflix account would be through an Ebates.com account. I signed up and got the free trial promotion plus $18 dollars back after I paid for the subscription when my free trial was up.