Funny Bone

If you like standup comedy, and don’t mind a little adult humor, check out The Funny Bone in West Des Moines. I was just there on Saturday evening with some friends and I had a good time just hanging out and getting my funny bone tickled all night long. If you sign up for their mailing list, you have a great chance at winning some free tickets, which was how I ended up there (of course!).

Where’s your fave place to catch a comedy act?

2 responses to “Funny Bone

1. I have seen a lot of comedy acts on television but i am yet to witness an act live!Thanks for sharing all the details.I do enjoy such programs..so planning to sign up for their mailing list.Would love to catch one of the shows.I am sure it’s gonna be a lot of fun.Thanks again.

2. I have been to The Funny Bone as well and I must say it was one of the best shows I have ever seen. The atmosphere was great, the people were all friendly, and the comedians were amazing. My favorite was a comedian by the name of Jeff something (I think it started with a D). I would definetly recommend going to The Funny Bone as well and would prefer it over anywhere else for a good time!

Arthur
    http://www.threadedapparel.com