Free faxes?

I was looking online for a faxing service and came across faxzero.com. Has anyone tried it? I do not know if it is safe and if it works but I really needed to fax something today and didn’t want to trek any further than my doorstep to do it for one sheet. There are still some places that do not accept email and prefer to have documents faxed for some reason. I don’t think it would be all that logical to buy a fax machine in this era of internet technology so if you have any advice for free faxing online, please send it this way!

Do you have any other free, handy online tools for getting office-type work done in an easy way?

5 responses to “Free faxes?

1. Thanks for sharing the details on faxzero.com.Nope haven’t heard about it in the past.Hearing about it for the first time.You are right.There are still some places that do not accept emails even at this day and age.I don’t know of any online tools,rather i ask you to share with us if you come across any.

2. GotFreeFax.com seems to be better but faxzero.com has a better design. I think the benefit of having no ads really does help though so you should go with that.

3. GotFreeFax.com seems to be better but faxzero.com has a better design. I think the benefit of having no ads really does help though so you should go with that.