America’s next top models?

The faculty models

So as many of you know there was a fashion show last Thursday at DMU. I am obviously way late in posting about it but I figured better late than never.

Well, there were three lovely PA students representing our class and looking fly as ever. Garet Ford and Erinn White were a part of the formal wear and Annie McNeil was sporting SPAL wear. And dang, they could work that catwalk. The whole thing was a ton of fun and we had a great turnout from our PA class of 2011 which always makes for a good time.

Sadly, I didn’t win the door prizes but I yelled and made a scene while screaming for my classmates, so that was fun! Good job organizers! Students, you should go to the fashion show next year for a good time and some yummy treats!

I wanted to share a photo I took that night that I love, oh, so much. It’s some of my classmates with one of our favorite teachers ever, Dr. Matz! See below:

One response to “America’s next top models?

1. Yup i think i saw the news of this event on Facebook.Yes the picture is lovely.Thanks for giving all the details.Glad to know that you had fun.Hope you win the prize next time.All the best in advance.Look forward to more such updates from you.