Winter is comin’

November 20, 2009 —

Do you like to skate? I know I do. I use to pretend I was a professional ice skater in my rollerblades circling my garage until it made me hurl. And yet, I still have not figured out how to use the brake pads (so glad for walls to break my fall!)
I’m excited to try out my skills at the Brenton Skating Plaza which opens TODAY. Maybe I’ll “run” into you – I hope you are fully padded when I do!

Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.
  • http://www.quality-web-programming.com/web-application-development.php web development

i am a sporty person and skating is one of my favorites.I am not an expert in it though.Wish you all the best with your skates.Good luck!