Intramurals

November 22, 2009 —

I may be 5’3″ (on a good day) but I like volleyball and DMU has an intramural league—PERFECT!

Volleyball TeamWhy anyone ever thought to have a bunch of type-A personalities play sports against each other competitively, I am not sure…but at least we have fun! Seriously, it’s like perfection at its max. Everyone wants to win and play every move perfectly; its kind of hilarious.

Even with the immense competition I seem to always have a good time. My team rocks, not because we are good and win a lo, but because we are a bit crazy and always have a good time. I don’t think our record is all that great but we still have the tournament so hopefully we can whoop up then—here’s to dreaming!

The picture is of some of our team before a game a few weeks back

Daley Dodd was born and raised in the little ol’ town of Newton, IA. Growing up involved sports, dance, clubs and anything under the sun that could keep the family busy. This busy bee life flowed over into her college years at Northwest Missouri State University. She was a member of the Northwest Dance team, taught dance at a local studio, a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority and involved in Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC). After college Daley journeyed on over to Europe and had the time of her life. While there she worked for CCC and got to experience new cultures, foods and people. After a year abroad her cravings for American food got the best of her and she came home. After living in Nebraska a year she decided to jump back on the school ship and came to DMU. She has loved her experience here so far and can’t wait for everything to come.
  • http://www.quality-web-solutions.com/graphic-design.php Web Graphic Design

Hey thanks for the details.It’s very important to enjoy the game…basketball is fun.Played a lot in my school days.Look forward to hearing from you soon again.