St. Lucia, here they come!

August 11, 2009 —

I am really looking forward to my global health experience in St. Lucia. We leave in a few days!

Last weekend I received a $450 donation from my church and I can’t wait to present this to the physical therapy department at St. Jude’s hospital in St. Lucia. I know they are in need of several supplies and I am so excited to help them out! I am also looking forward to experiencing a new culture and interacting with all ages of patients. The scenery of the island will be amazing as well. I can’t wait to walk on the beach!

More to come!

Lindsay Dean is a D.P.T. student in the class of 2010. Her husband Mike works at DMU and they live in Indianola with a cute lab mix, Dallas. She enjoys music, exercise and being outdoors.

In August 2009, she will travel to St. Lucia and work at St. Jude’s hospital where she looks forward to experiencing a new culture, treating patients and bringing new ideas to the physiotherapy staff.
  • College Works Painting Scam

Well good luck to you ma’am… Your have a big heart for others in need… God Bless…

• Katie Pearce

I am excited to hear about your experiences in St. Lucia! Be sure to let us know all about it when you get back!

• Tea

OMG I wish I was there! Stay safe and spread good health!