Easter brunch

April 8, 2009 —

bunnyEaster is quickly approaching! (Maybe not so quickly for those of you who gave up something for Lent!) Whether you celebrate in church or on a lawn with Easter eggs, or both, you’ll have to eat! Check out this Metromix list of Easter brunches. If I weren’t planning to make a meal out of Cadbury eggs, I’d be eating at one of these places!

On the list is Cecil & Rosie’s Corner Cafe’ which I have to say is a new favorite breakfast spot for my husband & I. There’s quite a variety on the list – several places I know serve a great dinner and would love to check out their brunch!

So eat up, lil bunnies. And have a happy Easter!

Courtney Tompkins has been part of the DMU marketing team since Nov. 2005 and loves promoting a school she believes in so thoroughly. Proud daughter and patient of DMU alumni, Courtney knows, first-hand, that Des Moines University is doing a world of good. A fan of all outdoor festivals, fruity drinks and nearly all edibles, she has a hard time narrowing down her list of favorite places to go and things to do but lists the Iowa State Fair as an all-time fave. She loves her 8-minute commute to DMU from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines. She and husband Tyler are owned by three large dogs, Tonka, Tucker and Tank.

• http://bubbleumbrella.blogspot.com Umbrella

Happy Easter to you too Courtney Tompkins!