On Saturday, November 1, 8 a.m. – noon, Des Moines area residents 50 and older are invited to the DMU Senior Health Fair.
The annual event is organized by the Geriatrics Club and will be staffed by 50+ DMU students, plus faculty & staff.
It’ll be held in the Student Education Center (the new building in the center of campus) at 3300 Grand Ave. in Des Moines.
Check it out for:
- Free blood pressure, blood glucose & bone density screenings
- Free foot/ankle screenings
- Free osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Free medical review (bring your list of meds)
- Flu shots (suggested donation but if you can’t afford it, they are free)