To help support student success, the peer tutoring program is free and open to all DMU students. Striving to help students individually or in small group settings, peer tutors aim to help identify strategies, tips, and resources that may improve learning, comprehension, and confidence for students in particular areas of study.
The peer tutoring program may be used by students who:
- are struggling academically
- may have been out of school for a while
- previously may have never had to study but who are finding they need to learn some strategies now
- are doing okay but want to improve
- are doing well and want to challenge themselves to attain a higher level of performance
Learn more about peer tutoring