In order to help minimize the spread of the coronavirus, DMU has implemented the following measures:
- All course work will be delivered remotely for the remainder of the spring term.
- All in-person events are canceled through May 31.
- Campus buildings will only be accessible with a DMU badge ID.
- The Wellness Center and Matthew's Bookstore are closed.
- Employees are encouraged to work from home if able.
At this time, there are no reported cases of coronavirus on Des Moines University’s campus.