JOIN OUR TEAM
Parkview Physicians Group is currently seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join their growing team in Angola, Indiana.
• Office is located 306 East Maumee Street, Suite 201, Angola, IN 46703 and is in a Medical Office Building connected to Cameron Memorial Community Hospital (CMCH).
• Hours of practice are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., but can be flexible if hours outside of this are requested.
• The current team is made up of a multi-physician office.
• Position is due to a retirement, so you will begin with a full panel of patients.
• Providers cover their own call when available and sign out as needed to their office group. The call center staffed with RNs handles all calls and will manage most patient calls without having to contact the provider. There is an unattached call for newborns and pediatrics that is assigned to all providers in the in the community (not solely Parkview physicians).
• The call center allows for a very manageable call with excellent work/life balance.
• Provider has the option for providing inpatient care if wishes, but not required with hospitalist availability.
• Opportunity allows for office and hospital procedures, OB, but not mandatory.
• Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
• Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
• Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
• Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
• Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
Our excellent benefit package includes:
• Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
• Commencement bonus
• Paid relocation
• Student loan assistance
• Retirement contribution plan
• Flexible spending accounts
• Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
The City of Angola is a destination community surrounded by 101 lakes, Pokagon State Park, Trine University, Cameron Memorial Community Hospital and their nationally recognized K-12 Metropolitan School District of Steuben County. This community is full of exciting outdoor activities that the whole family is sure to enjoy including beautiful parks, golf courses, fishing and bicycle trails. Located just 30 minutes north of Fort Wayne, this location has easy access by interstate. The county borders Ohio to the east and Michigan to the north and is bisected by the Indiana Toll road and interstate 69 making travel convenient.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this charming, family-friendly community!