DMU transcripts or verification of education/graduation may be requested:
- Via your DMU email account to email@example.com
- By downloading the transcript request form and mailing or faxing it to the registrar office
Current students and alumni are not assessed fees for these services.
DMU replacement diplomas may be requested in writing.
- Instructions for how to request a replacement diploma
- If you are requesting a diploma under a new name we require a copy of your legal name change documentation. Acceptable forms of documentation are a marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order or a copy of the current driver’s license. Please send a photocopy of the legal name change documentation along with your notarized request for a new diploma
- Please note replacement diplomas are issued in the format currently used, listing the institution name as “Des Moines University”, and display the signatures of the current University officials.
- There is a $75 charge, which may be paid by check or credit card.