When budgeting for graduate school you need to factor in the cost of tuition and the cost of living. To figure out what you’ll need, we’ve created a budget. We took tuition, added in the average cost of living in Des Moines, the cost of books and equipment, health insurance, food, transportation and other personal expenses. We used federal guidelines, so the amount represents the maximum funding you can receive.
Keep in mind, the budget is designed for just you, the student (not your family) and is only for the months that school is in session.
Program tuition and budget information
- Doctor of osteopathic medicine
- Doctor of physical therapy
- Doctor of podiatric medicine
- Health care administration/public health
- Master of anatomy
- Master of biomedical sciences
- Physician assistant
- Post-professional doctor of physical therapy