Medical school portfolio web sites
- Educator’s Portfolio – Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Guidelines for Construction of an Educator’s Portfolio – University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Educator’s Portfolio – Medical College of Georgia.
- Documenting Your Scholarship In Teaching (Teaching Portfolio) – Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Additional good information about writing a statement of teaching philosophy
- Writing a Teaching Philosophy Statement – Iowa State University – Development of a teaching philosophy statement by addressing four questions: (1) To what end? (2) By what means? (3) To what degree? (4) Why?
- Developing a Philosophy of Teaching Statement – By Nancy Chism – Good Information about the format and components of a teaching philosophy statement.
- Teaching Philosophy Samples – Provides examples of teaching philosophy statements written by faculty and teaching assistants at the Ohio State University.