OMT Training Video Modules
These modules are provided to enhance OMT knowledge for DMU clinical educators.
Did you miss a Faculty Development presentation or workshop? Most of the experiences provided through DMU’s Office of Faculty Development can be found here:
- Assessment of Learning 101 Part 1 - Shelly Stovall, Ph.D., New Mexico State University
- Assessment of Learning 101 Part 2 - Shelly Stovall, Ph.D., New Mexico State University
- DynaMed - EBSCO
- Fostering Assessment at DMU - John E. Vitale, MHS, PA(ASCP), Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- H1N1 Interactive Educational Session - AACOM and Nova Southeastern University
- IAMSE Webcast Seminars
- Initial Work-up for Common Rheumatologic Conditions and When to Refer - Theodore Rooney, D.O.,Des Moines University
- Teaching in the Clinical Setting: How Instruction Influences Learning - Norma Saks, Ed.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- How to Learn More in Less Time & How to Retain What You Are Learning - Norma Saks, Ed.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- The Faculty Role in the Learning Process - Norma Saks, Ed.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- A Paradigm for Curriculum Revision - Joseph Grande, M.D., Ph.D., Mayo Medical School and Clinic
- Social Networking – Facebook and Your Future – Mike Hovda, Hovda & Associates, Inc.