- International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE)
The IAMSE annual meeting are designed to explore strategies, trends, and future directions for teaching and learning the basic science throughout the continuum of medical training. Annual meeting held in July annually. Next meeting coming up in July, 2004 in New Orleans. Click to see conference brochure for 2004 meeting.
- Forum for Behavioral Science in Family Medicine
The 25th Forum for Behavioral Science in Family Medicine will be held in downtown Chicago, September 30 through October 3rd, 2004. “Embracing the Core, Creating the Future: Behavioral Science in Family Medicine, The Forum’s Silver Anniversary” The planning committee is currently soliciting abstracts on research and practice-based topics important to the teaching or practice of behavioral health in family medicine. Collaborative abstracts co-authored by physician-faculty, behavioral health faculty and/or residents are strongly encouraged. Proposals must be received by April 2, 2004. Find submission forms at: http://www.family.mcw.edu/CME_BSFCall2004.htm.
Contact Mary Ellen Radjenovich, conference coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-456-8189.
- North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG)
NAPCRG meets annually. The 2004 meeting will be held on October 10-13 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort in Orlando Florida. This particular meeting will immediately precede the combined WONCA 2004/AAFP Scientific Assembly also being Held in Orlando. On October 13, NAPCRG attendees are invited to attend the WONCA/AAFP activities at no additional charge.
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM)
SGIM’s purpose is to promote improved patient care, research, and education in primary care.Annual education meeting held in spring annually.
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Alliance for Clinical Education (ACE)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association of Directors for Medical Student Education in Psychiatry (ADMSEP)
- Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- Association for Surgical Education (ASE)
- Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine (CDIM)
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- National Academy on Women’s Health Medical Education (NAWHME)
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)
- World Organization of Family Doctors (Wonca)