Come join us and become an active agent of change!
The Global Health Learning Collaborative (GHLC) is a discussion-based seminar that will provide an introduction to global health’s key concepts and principles. Discussions will include a critical analysis of non-governmental organizations, social, political and economic issues that affect health outcomes, varying models of health care delivery and more!
Interactive sessions begin on Thursday, September 5, 2013 and continue on a monthly basis throughout the year.
For more information please contact Dr. Yogi Shah at 515-271-1425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|September 5||Introduction to Global Health|
Information and dates for 2014 will be determined at a later date.
- Daniel Cole, DO 2016
- Karyn Liebsch, DO 2016
- Mackenzie Kigin, DO 2016
- Dr. Yogi Shah, associate dean of Global Health
- Dr. Pamela Duffy, assistant professor, Master of Public Health program
Brought to you by
- Department of Global Health
- Master of Public Health program
- Heartland Global Health Consortium