On Saturday, June 16th, the Red Shoe Society will host Dig It for the House, a co-ed sand volleyball tournament benefiting the Ronald McDonald House. The Red Shoe Society is a new young professionals organization dedicated to serving RMHC. Recently launched on May 1, 2012, the Red Shoe Society provides opportunities for emerging leaders to network with other young professionals who share their same philanthropic interests.
Here are the tourney details:
• 6 persons per team- 3 men, 3 women
• 9:30 a.m. – until we have a winner
• Lunch provided by the Dallas County Cattlemen’s Association
• Water provided and other drinks available for purchase
• Raffle prizes and auction items
• Bags set up for play between volleyball games
• Registration costs $120/team; all proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc.
Sounds like a great event for an even better cause, register today!