March 6, 20123/6/12 2 comments
The Global Health Department has received information about an upcoming medical service opportunity in India. The Logos Medical Mission group will travel to Uttarakhand, India, June 6-17, 2012. The trip is organized through the Des Moines Valley Evangelical Church partnership. Areas of focus will be women’s health issues, pediatric care and general medicine in underserved areas of India.
- June 7: Depart from the United States
- June 8: Arrive in New Delhi, India
- June 9 and 10: Rest and sight-see in New Delhi
- June 11-15: Clinic
- June 16: Return to New Delhi
- June 17: Depart for the United States