Our P.T. students are the best!

December 6, 2010 —

P.T. students getting hands-on training

Of course we think our physical therapy students are pretty great, so we weren’t surprised that everyone in the D.P.T. class of 2011 passed their comprehensive examination! Good luck on your final clinical internships.

Think you want to be a physical therapist? Applications to the 3-year doctor of physical therapy program are due January 14! The earlier you apply, the better chance you’ll have at being invited to an interview. Check out our admission requirements and learn how to apply.

Andrea Cooley gets paid to post on Facebook and Twitter (among other things) to promote Des Moines University to prospective students. She is a Midwest girl at heart, but loves to travel around the country visiting friends and family. If Des Moines had mountains or an ocean she’d never leave. Before joining the DMU marketing team, she was an editor for Country Home magazine. She’s still a little obsessed with magazines, so if you want to talk about decorating, remodeling or gardening projects she’s your go-to girl.
  • Kelli

I have a MPT from 2000. Just after graduation (from a different school on the East Coast), the program changed to a DPT. I am wondering if it would be possible to have my course work evaluated and see if I could change the degree or take a couple of courses to earn the DPT?

• Kelli

• Novak Jim

It is right that physical therapy students are performing great role. They are providing their quality time, services to the patients and trying to lead them to a better life.

physical therapy center