Think you might be interested in a career in health care or know someone who is?
Des Moines University’s Health Professions Advanced Summer Scholars program – the DMU Health P.A.S.S. – is a great way for promising college sophomores and juniors to prepare for and enhance their chances of getting into medical school and other health professions programs.
- Offered July 10-30, 2011, the program is high-quality, hands-on and FREE.
- Learn what it’s like to be a student in a health sciences program.
- DMU will cover the full costs of participants’ meals, materials and accommodations in a residence hall at nearby Drake University.
- Enrollment is limited to 10 students.
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants from populations under-represented in medicine and health care, including minority, low-income and/or first-generation college students.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative college grade point average of 3.0.
Applications are due February 1.