Music update

February 18, 2010 —

The big 80/35 concert bash has been announced as July 3-4 in 2010.

Ingrid Michaelson & Mat Kearney will play People’s on April 3. I am sooo going! I saw Ingrid 2 years ago at 80/35 and I am very excited!

People’s also has Dashboard Confessional, Uncle Kracker, Five for Fighting & Needtobreathe on their upcoming lineup which I know will get a lot of people excited!

Owl City is going to be at the Val Air Ballroon and I think Reba is playing in Ames in April.

What else is coming up? Which ones are you excited about?

Courtney Tompkins has been part of the DMU marketing team since Nov. 2005 and loves promoting a school she believes in so thoroughly. Proud daughter and patient of DMU alumni, Courtney knows, first-hand, that Des Moines University is doing a world of good. A fan of all outdoor festivals, fruity drinks and nearly all edibles, she has a hard time narrowing down her list of favorite places to go and things to do but lists the Iowa State Fair as an all-time fave. She loves her 8-minute commute to DMU from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines. She and husband Tyler are owned by three large dogs, Tonka, Tucker and Tank.

• http://www.webguru-india.com/webdesign.php Website Design

Hey that sounds really good.An exciting line-up for sure for music lovers.Thanks for updating me on the latest on the music front.I am looking up to you for further details.