Give me the steak!

February 8, 2010 —

There’s no other way to put it except “I LOVE STEAK!”

When I’m craving for something more than just salt and pepper on my steak, my go-to seasoning is the Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning. I highly recommend this if you just want to toss a piece of steak on the grill or frying pan and call it good. It’s quick, tasty, super easy AND you’d be surprised at how much $$ you can save by making this at home. Try cooking it with some butter and olive oil and serve with your favorite veggies (broccoli for me) and starch (see previous garlicky mashed potatoes post or try French bread). Add a little soy sauce (brand: Maggie) and chili flakes for a kick.

What seasonings do you like for your steak?

Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.
  • Machelle

It’s good on hamburgers too!

• http://www.webguru-india.com/flashdesign_solutions.php Flash website

Wow…this is really easy to cook.I love steak too.Adding butter will certainly enhance the taste for sure.If you can then i would like to receive more such recipes from you.Look forward to hearing from you soon again.