America’s next top models?

January 26, 2010 —

The faculty models

So as many of you know there was a fashion show last Thursday at DMU. I am obviously way late in posting about it but I figured better late than never.

Well, there were three lovely PA students representing our class and looking fly as ever. Garet Ford and Erinn White were a part of the formal wear and Annie McNeil was sporting SPAL wear. And dang, they could work that catwalk. The whole thing was a ton of fun and we had a great turnout from our PA class of 2011 which always makes for a good time.

Sadly, I didn’t win the door prizes but I yelled and made a scene while screaming for my classmates, so that was fun! Good job organizers! Students, you should go to the fashion show next year for a good time and some yummy treats!

I wanted to share a photo I took that night that I love, oh, so much. It’s some of my classmates with one of our favorite teachers ever, Dr. Matz! See below:

Daley Dodd was born and raised in the little ol’ town of Newton, IA. Growing up involved sports, dance, clubs and anything under the sun that could keep the family busy. This busy bee life flowed over into her college years at Northwest Missouri State University. She was a member of the Northwest Dance team, taught dance at a local studio, a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority and involved in Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC). After college Daley journeyed on over to Europe and had the time of her life. While there she worked for CCC and got to experience new cultures, foods and people. After a year abroad her cravings for American food got the best of her and she came home. After living in Nebraska a year she decided to jump back on the school ship and came to DMU. She has loved her experience here so far and can’t wait for everything to come.
  • http://www.webguru-india.com/logodesign-solution.php Logo design

Yup i think i saw the news of this event on Facebook.Yes the picture is lovely.Thanks for giving all the details.Glad to know that you had fun.Hope you win the prize next time.All the best in advance.Look forward to more such updates from you.