An insider’s perspective

December 14, 2009 —

DSC_0024sm

I like this series called “fresh view” by local photographers of what they like in central Iowa. Check out Andrea’s awesome work! Please share your favorite photos of beloved Des Moines haunts here or on DMU’s Facebook page!

Did you see the new winter photos of campus I posted on our Facebook page? This photo is one of my favorites from the new series of shots!

Courtney Tompkins has been part of the DMU marketing team since Nov. 2005 and loves promoting a school she believes in so thoroughly. Proud daughter and patient of DMU alumni, Courtney knows, first-hand, that Des Moines University is doing a world of good. A fan of all outdoor festivals, fruity drinks and nearly all edibles, she has a hard time narrowing down her list of favorite places to go and things to do but lists the Iowa State Fair as an all-time fave. She loves her 8-minute commute to DMU from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines. She and husband Tyler are owned by three large dogs, Tonka, Tucker and Tank.

• http://www.quality-web-solutions.com/website-design-india.php Website Design

I recently got some awesome snow pics from my sister of Washington DC.These pics are very nice too.Look forward to more such pics.Thanks very much.