It’s my job to brag!

November 21, 2009 —

Seriously, when you have such adorable nephews/nieces as I do, you have to show them off. So let me brag for one hot second. I know you may be rolling your eyes and thinking, “oh, these kids aren’t even gonna be cute!” I agree…sometimes relatives are blinded by the “cuteness” or “adorableness” of their child/nephew/niece but seriously I am NOT BLIND, people, these kids are cute. I get to see these three beautiful faces in a few days and I CAN’T WAIT!

1 2 3

So as you can tell I am an aunt three times over. I have two nephews Reese, 5,  and Stryce, 4, and one niece, only 3-months-old, Zoey.

Reese and Zoey live in Newton, IA, so I get to see them sometimes but with my busy school schedule even that is hard. My little Stryce lives all the way in Houston, Texas, so I actually haven’t seen him for about 4 months. (sad!) I am very pumped to wrap my arms around that little man and play with trucks (or whatever little boys do)! Quality time with the kiddos for 5 whole days next week….oh man, I can hardly contain my excitement.

So enjoy the beauties and be looking for more posts after Thanksgiving….with new pictures of course.

Daley Dodd was born and raised in the little ol’ town of Newton, IA. Growing up involved sports, dance, clubs and anything under the sun that could keep the family busy. This busy bee life flowed over into her college years at Northwest Missouri State University. She was a member of the Northwest Dance team, taught dance at a local studio, a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority and involved in Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC). After college Daley journeyed on over to Europe and had the time of her life. While there she worked for CCC and got to experience new cultures, foods and people. After a year abroad her cravings for American food got the best of her and she came home. After living in Nebraska a year she decided to jump back on the school ship and came to DMU. She has loved her experience here so far and can’t wait for everything to come.

• http://www.quality-web-programming.com/ecommerce-solutions.php e-commerce solutions

Truly..they are very cute indeed.That’s great to know that you’ll be able to spend time with them….have a very happy holiday.Come back and update us on your holiday.

• http://malaysiajobs.biz jawatan kosong

You couldn’t stand not to brag his/her. They are really cute to not to show off..!