Simple pleasures: chocolate milk!

October 7, 2009 —

choco milkOf course I can write a whole blog about chocolate milk. This one is particularly special because it covers my three basic needs of milk.

1) Affordable: I got this carton at Hy-Vee for $0.99 and if you go on a Wednesday, the health market items are an additional 10% off.
2) A milk alternative: soy is good for you! And it’s enriched with goodies without too many pesky preservatives or fake sugar like my nemesis high fructose corn syrup.
3) The yum factor: this milk has the right mouth texture, it’s rich & tasty all the way to the bottom of the cup. Did I mention it was chocolate?

What your favorite kind of chocolate milk?

Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.