Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.
  • Bonni

I have the Sony E Book and I do LOVE it!!! I read alot, finised a 300 page real book last night. The E book is great for travel, no more packing 3 or 4 paperbacks or egad a hard cover. Just go to the Sony site and download free books or pay, Google has classics you can download free too. It can hold Mp3s also so I could do some tunes if I was inclined.

• http://www.thenookvskindle.com nook vs kindle

I have a Kindle and a Barnes and Noble Nook. They are both good…but the Kindle is better in my opinion. It’s just a little better all around, with more memory/battery life/smaller/slightly better screen etc…
    You can check out the video I did comparing the two.
    Nook vs Kindle