Ghoulish treats!

October 28, 2009 —

punkin cookiesOh this beautiful-breezy-fresh-air-cool-fall-pumpkin-spiced weather makes me want to bake pumpkin! I found this recipe at www.allrecipes.com and it is so easy to make. Although it’s called a cookie, it has more of the consistency of bread. Top off the fun with colored frosting and add some nuts if you fancy.

I made a whole lot for my clinic group but I’m not so sure it’ll survive past tonight. These are so yummy!

Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.

• http://www.webguru-india.com/webdesign.php website design

Pumpkin bakes?sounds awesome!The picture you have posted over here is already making me hungry.Thanks for sharing the site too.