Mooooovin’ day!

August 17, 2009 —

502457_box_3Ok, so I realized that I should have planned to move much sooner than during my third-year rotation but I haven’t had much time to even stop and think this whole summer. Even though I didn’t have classes this summer (well I only had one) I was busy traveling and planning wedding stuff so when my fiancé suggested the thought of moving to save money, my head was already spinning.

But moving isn’t so bad – it encourages me to selling and make a little bit of money. Need to sell your stuff? You can do it on the student portal, craiglist.com, Facebook or ask around (especially the newcomers). Happy selling & packing!

Tea Nguyen is a dual degree D.P.M./M.P.H. student at DMU. She was born in Utah but raised in California and left the great state to be at one of the best podiatry school in the country.

She has aspirations in international medical service trips and hopes to hit several continents during this lifetime. Traveling is also on the top of her to-do list and she often reminisces about her prior travels to Italy, France and Greece. She also enjoys eating adventures with her boyfriend Paul and is a major food-snacker. It is not uncommon to find her lapsed in a food coma in the middle of her studies.