Alumni all around

December 29, 2008 —

If you’ve been around me at all in the last few weeks, you probably have gotten annoyed at my sniffling and coughing. ‘Tis the season apparently.

After a course of antibiotics knocked my sinus infection down (but not out, apparently) my sniffling turned to a horrendous, never-ending cough that wore me out. My dad (’92 grad) listened to me over the phone & told me to get to the doctor. The problem being…it was noon on a Saturday — my primary doctor (’95 grad) wouldn’t be in office and the DMU Clinic was closed. Where would I go? I didn’t want any ol’ random doc!

I took the plunge & went to an urgent care walk-in clinic on the east side of Des Moines. Happy days – my doctor was a DMU ’02 grad. It was comforting to know I was in good hands plus it was a nice reminder of how vast the DMU network is!

Thanks DMU for putting out such great docs!!

Courtney Tompkins has been part of the DMU marketing team since Nov. 2005 and loves promoting a school she believes in so thoroughly. Proud daughter and patient of DMU alumni, Courtney knows, first-hand, that Des Moines University is doing a world of good. A fan of all outdoor festivals, fruity drinks and nearly all edibles, she has a hard time narrowing down her list of favorite places to go and things to do but lists the Iowa State Fair as an all-time fave. She loves her 8-minute commute to DMU from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines. She and husband Tyler are owned by three large dogs, Tonka, Tucker and Tank.
  • http://rueckenschmerzenhilfe.com/gegen-ruckenschmerzen-was-kann-man-tun/ gegen Rückenschmerzen

great information gegen Rückenschmerzen thx