|Professional Organizations, Committees and Boards||
- Iowa Center for Translational and Clinical Research Grant: “Independent Evaluation: Mercy Health Network eICU-Connect Program.” co-investigator-2010-present.
- Mercy Health Systems Grant: “The implementation of a medical home model intervention as a means of reducing hospital re-admissions in chronically ill patients”-project manager and principal investigator.
Publications/Presentations and Posters:
- Belloff, R. (2013) “The Master of Science in Clinical Leadership Degree: Proposal for a new graduate degree program. Presentation to the Graduate Council of Des Moines University.
- Belloff, R. (2013) “Accountable Care Organizations: Where do critical access hospitals fit in?” Presentation to the Board of Directors of the Mahaska Health Partnership.
- Belloff, R. (2013) “Is medical price inflation the main driver of US health care costs?” Presentation to Des Moines University Friday Research Seminar Series.
- Belloff, R. (2013) “Accountable Care Act 101: Insurance reform on steroids.” Presentation and panel participant. Des Moines University Innovative Leadership Series.
- Belloff, R., Kari Dyjak, and Pamela Bostwick (2012). “America’s medical resources: physician supply in the United States. Des Moines University Magazine, Summer.
- Belloff, R. (2012) “Is the US health care system resource constrained? Myths, misconceptions, and paradox.” Presentation to Iowa Physical Therapy Association.
- Belloff, R. (2011). “Is the U.S. medical care system “resource constrained?” Des Moines University Magazine. Summer.
- Belloff, R. & Wong, F.M. (2010).” Anatomy of a cash cow in a nature industry” Journal of Contemporary Business Issues (Macomb, IL). Vol 17:1.
- Belloff, R. and Shannon Walker (2010). “Academic predictors of student success in an MHA program. “Poster presentation delivered at Des Moines University Summer Research Institute.
- Belloff, R. (2009). “Strategy in action! An inquiry into the practice of strategic thinking.” Saarbrucken, Germany: VDM Publishing House, Ltd.
- Belloff, R. (2009). “Value innovation in commoditized markets: A qualitative inquiry into strategic thinking.” Unpublished doctoral dissertation, International School of Management.
- Belloff, R. and F. M. Wong (2009). “Anatomy of a cash cow in a mature industry: Harley-Davidson, Inc.” MBAA International Conference Presentation.
- Belloff, R. and F.M. Wong (2009). “An examination of the intended benefits and actual outcomes of publicly traded private equity firms. “ MBAA International Conference Presentation.
- Belloff, R. and F.M. Wong (2008). “The hidden costs of M&A in a regulated marketplace: A case study of the merger of anthem and WellPoint health networks.” MBAA International Conference Presentation.
- Belloff, R and & Richard Kwei (2003). „Medicaid MCOs: Strategic challenges and opportunities in an era of government deficits.” Unpublished research paper.