Hometown: Richmond, TX
PT school attended: Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines (BSPT 1992)
Class: Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy – Class of 2011
Any advice for prospective students?
Lifelong learning is very important in life. There is no age limit or situation that can prevent a person from learning advance knowledge. Pursuing PPDPT will bring new discoveries, endless fascinating experiences, new directions, new reasons for our existence, and enriches your individual career and growth.
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” (Henry Ford) “Get all the advice and instruction you can, and be wise the rest of your life.” (Proverbs 19:20)
Physically: home gym exercises and family sports activities ; Spiritually: active in church activities; Mentally and emotionally: reading, travel, and friends
1. It offers a full time employee the convenience of an on-line degree and the flexibility to keep a full time job.
2. Tuition is at reasonable cost and worth spending for a clinical doctorate degree.
3. The curriculum offers a blend of evidence-based research, knowledge, collaboration, and clinical practice that enriches your clinical practice. You can easily apply the subjects into your daily clinical challenges and situations.
4. The DMU online library resources is accessible and the education can be credited as continuing education.
5. The PPDPT professors are exceptional, supportive, experienced, and very knowledgeable.
6. PPDPT values such as professionalism, collaboration, excellence, and social responsibilities make you become an excellent clinician in your field.
To pursue certifications and further studies, advance my career in academia, find a niche market for my career