Our mission is to support students to excel academically and faculty in their quest to improve and further develop their pedagogical knowledge and skills as teachers, scholars, and partners in educating our students to become highly competent and compassionate health professionals.
The Center for Academic Success and Enrichment (CASE) is a part of the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) and aims to assist DMU students with a broad range of student academic services and programs designed to help learners achieve their academic and personal goals. Students will be provided with individual and group opportunities needed to become successful, active learners. CASE strives to assist students in developing independent learning techniques that will contribute to their academic success and life-long learning skills.
Academic services offered
- Study strategies, test taking skills, and online writing resources
- Student panels
- Peer tutoring program
- Testing areas
- Materials to help advisors build skills for advising students
- How to identify individual learning styles
Accommodations in education policy
The University complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Rehabilitation Act, the Iowa Civil Rights Act, and other laws relating to the accommodations of disabilities in its educational programming.
Please email appointment requests to email@example.com.
- Frances Grillot, Administrative Assistant, 515-271-1516, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelby Herig, Educational Specialist, 515-271-1662, email@example.com
- Brian Pinney, Educational Specialist, 515-271-1673, firstname.lastname@example.org